The Pocket Sabre 1820 descended from Pelican’s famous SabreLite™ 2000. Built to last, the unbreakable ABS body resists chemicals, water and corrosion. The poly-carbonate lens and focused Xenon lamp module produce a tight white beam that penetrates any hazardous condition. All these features and safety approvals, too. It comes with a twist-on shroud, is submersible to 500 feet.
- Light Source: Xenon
- Tested Lumen Value : 15
- Tested Lux Value (@ 1 meter) 5300
- Batteries: 2 C Alkaline
- Battery Burn Time: 8 Hours
- Watts: 2.2
- Voltage: 3
- Length: 5.83″
- Weight w/Batteries: 8.3 oz.
- Weight w/o Batteries: 3.3 oz.
- Pocket Sabre™ 1820 Flashlight Approvals
- CSA Approval Class I, Div. 2; Gp ABCD, T4; Class ll; lll, Div. 2; Gp FG -35_ +40_C.
- FM Approval Class I, Div. 2; Gp. ABCD; T4 / Class ll, lll; Div. 2; Gp. FG.
- UL Listed 4S67/E184884 Class I, Div. 2 Gps.D, T2D.
- IECEx Approval Ex ib e IIC T3 IP67 IEC Ex TSA 06.0021X
- NSN #6230-01-297-5080