The 2600 is a premier hands-free light. It comes with a hi-intensity Xenon lamp for intense brightness, as well as an emergency back-up lamp stored inside the body. The light weight ABS resin body is corrosion proof, submersible to 500 feet, and virtually indestructible. A rubber strap for a hard hat and a comfortable adjustable cloth strap for bare head are both included. Also, for extra comfort a forehead foam pad is attached behind the body. The 90_ pivoting head allows you to aim light right where you need it. The HeadsUp Lite 2600 is powered by 4 AA alkaline cells (included). Packaged Weight: 15.1 oz. NSN #6230-01-465-1343
- Light Source: Krypton
- Tested Lumen Value : 25
- Tested Lux Value (@ 1 meter) 2200 to 3600
- Batteries: 4, AA
- Battery Burn Time: 3 to 5 Hours
- Watts: 1
- Voltage: 3 to 4.5
- Length: 3.81″
- Weight w/Batteries: 9.7 oz.
- Weight w/o Batteries: 6.2 oz.
HeadsUp Lite™ 2600 Flashlight Approvals
- CSA Approval Class I, Div. 2; Gp. ABCD; Class ll, lll, Div. 2 Grp.F,G Temp T3C.
- FM Approval Class I, Div. 2; Gp. ABCD; Class ll, lll, Div. 2 Grp.F,G Temp T4A.
- MSHA Approval 10C-641-0
There are no reviews yet.