This one is built to last. The unbreakable ABS body resists chemicals, water and corrosion. The poly carbonate lens and focused Xenon lamp module produce a tight white beam that penetrates smoke and fog. The PeliLite 1800 is submersible to 500 feet, thanks to the o-ring seal and twist-on shroud that eliminates leaky switches.
Available in black, orange and yellow
- Light Source: Xenon
- Tested Lumen Value : 15
- Tested Lux Value (@ 1 meter) 5300
- Batteries: 2 C Alkaline
- Battery Burn Time: 8 Hours
- Watts: 2.2
- Voltage: 3
- Length: 6.0″
- Weight w/Batteries: 7.8 oz.
- Weight w/o Batteries: 2.9 oz.
PeliLiteTM 1800 Flashlight Approvals
- CSA Approval Class I, Div. 2; Gp ABCD, T3C / Class ll; Div. 2; Gp G.
- FM Approval Class I, Div. 2; Gp. ABCD / Class ll; Div. 2; Gp. G; T4
- Listed 4S67/E184884 Class I, Div. 2; Gp. D / Class l; Zone 2; Gp. llA; T3
- MSHA Approval 10C-628-0
6230-01-365-764.8 1800 Orange
6230-01-465-5045 1800C Black