The 2340 is a compact, convenient personal light, but is also a powerful professional duty light. A pre-focused Xenon lamp module produces a powerful, bright white, modified spot beam. The body is made of unbreakable Xenoy that resists chemicals and water. The MityLite™ 2340 has a tail button for easy on/off or intermittent light. It is powered by 2 AA alkaline cells and safety approved for hazardous conditions. A must-have for every toolbox.
Packaged Weight: 4.2 oz. NSN #6210-01-417-4076
- Light Source: Xenon
- Tested Lumen Value : 8
- Tested Lux Value (@ 1 meter) 1200
- Batteries: 2, AA Alkaline
- Battery Burn Time: 4 Hours
- Watts: 1.8
- Voltage: 3
- Length: 6.25″
- Weight w/Batteries: 3.5 oz.
- Weight w/o Batteries: 1.86 oz.
MityLite™ 2340 Flashlight Approvals
- CSA Approval Class I, Div. 2; Gp ABCD, T3C; Class ll; Div. 2; Gp G.
- FM Approval Class I, Div. 2; Gp. ABCD, T3A.
- MSHA Approval 10C-637-0
- IECEx Approval Ex ib e IIC T4 IP67 IEC Ex TSA 06.0021X
- ETL Approval Class I, Div. 1;Gps.C,D T3, Conforms to STD UL783