Having a suitable case to carry around your valuables can be crucial to protect them from damage and ensure they reach their destination in one piece. Professionals have used the PelicanTM Classic Case worldwide to carry everything from delicate glassware to sensitive electronics, and it’s ideal for keeping your possessions safe during even the roughest travel conditions.
If you are looking for hard-side luggage, this trusted option should be your top choice.
The Peli-HardiggTM V-Series is a line of off-the-shelf rack mount cases with professional-grade features designed to transport rack-mountable electronics and fragile equipment securely.
Classic Rack cases come with an EIA standard rack that measures 19″ wide and various depths that include 17″, 18″, 20″, 23″, 25″, 28″, 33″.
Pelican Classic Rack cases have proven strong and reliable thousands of times by protecting ultra-fragile equipment from damage. This is the most robust, secure rack in the industry, with an option for a Lock’ N Load, removable rack.
Their purpose is to provide maximum protection against shock and vibration to ultra-fragile equipment. Pelican Classic Rack Cases provide the ultimate protection for highly fragile, valuable equipment.
Features of the Classic V-Series Case
- Shock mounts cushion delicate equipment from shocks and vibrations
- A Fixed square hole frame makes it possible to fit any equipment
- A manual purge valve equalizes the air pressure to prevent vacuum lock
- Gaskets on the lid ensure a fully waterproof seal
- Lid separation is prevented by positive anti-shear locking
- An anti-shear locking device prevents lid separation
- Stacking catches for securing stacks
- An industry-standard square hole pattern allows for universal mounting
- The M6 clip nuts provide greater mounting flexibility
- An anti-reflective black finish
- Impact-resistant reinforced corners and edges
- Cases with matching sizes are held together by stacking ribs for non-slip stacking
- Hangers for storing lids while in use
Uses and Applications
The Peli-Hardigg Classic V-series cases will protect your fragile equipment from drops, impacts, and vibrations. They are perfect for:
- C4ISR market
- Broadcast and video gear
- Drones equipment
- Computer server equipment
- Audio technology
How Do Classic-V and Super-V Differ?
Classic-V racks are 838mm deep and feature more extended shock mounts, as well as a greater amount of sway. Stainless steel handles on this case are spring-loaded and lay flat when not in use. It also has four heavy-duty casters.
On the other hand, Compact dimensions are achieved using shock mounts with a shorter depth of 610mm in the Super-V series. It comes with molded comfort-grip handles that are easy to use with gloves and edge casters that allow the case to roll. Classic-V is recommended for ultra-fragile equipment, whereas Super-V is recommended for moderately fragile equipment.
The Pelican Classic Case is an excellent choice for protecting your equipment. With its resistance to water and shock, your equipment will be safe during transport no matter what weather you face.
We’ve Got the Case You Need
Midwest Cases Company is an authorized online dealer in Classic V cases. To learn more about Pelican Cases and why we believe they’re the best option for protecting your valuables, check out our website at midwestcase-shippingcases.com. To learn more about our company and other products, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. To place an order, go to our website or call 800-515-1055.
Midwest Case Company
Excellent Customer Service Sets Us Apart from the Competition
Sales Office/Showroom · 1166-C Steelwood Road · Columbus, OH 43212