- Watertight, Airtight, and Crush Resistant
- Automatic Pressure Purge System: Seahorse’s Automatic Pressure Purge System guarantees a perfect seal by incorporating its own O-Ring under one of the latches. You will never forget to set the valve since it automatically activates when closing the case. Pressure is released as you open the latch.
- Molded-In Padlock Hole: Each case has one molded-in padlock hole to secure your valuables. The padlock hole will accept “TSA” and most standard padlocks.
- Accuform Foam: Optional multiple layer pre-scored cubed foam. Accuform Foam in Seahorse cases consists of a layer of egg crate foam in the lid, a thick cubed foam center, and a 1/2″ thick high density shock absorbing foam bottom layer.
- Waterproof Panel Kit: The Seahorse Panel Kits are used when specific equipment needs to be kept protected even when the case is open. These two plates are made of .063″ brushed aluminum and include screws, one perimeter gasket and O-Rings for the screws to waterproof the bottom portion of your case.
- Keyed Locks: Available with latches with keyed chrome metal locks or plastic non-corrosive locks.
- Metal locks are made entirely of chromed steel and keyed.
- Plastics locks are molded of ABS Resin, one of the toughest co-polymers available. Keys are also made of Plastic.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Lifetime Guarantee*: SEAHORSE CASES are guaranteed against defects in materials and craftsmanship for the life of the case. Cases that have been modified are not covered by this guarantee.
DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHTS
- Exterior: 23.96 x 16 x 10.1″ (60.86 x 40.64 x 25.65cm)
- Interior: 22.46 x 13.88 x 8.49” (57.05 x 35.26 x 21.56cm)
- 14.3 lbs. (6.49 kg) with Pre-scored Foam
- 12.5 lbs. (5.67 kg) Empty
- 14.4 lbs. (6.54 kg) with Padded Divider Set
- Shipping Weight: Approx. 16 lbs. (7.26 kg)
- Gunmetal Gray
Custom Colors are available with minimum order? Call 800-515-1055 for a custom quote.
We strive to provide each customer the perfect case solution. Give us a call at 800-515-1055 to discuss your case needs.
- MIL-STD810F 512.4
- MSDS Available upon request
- Drop Testing Certification