Whether you’re an adventure photographer or an extreme sports enthusiast, you know that there’s nothing worse than having your gear damaged or ruined by water. Fortunately, Nanuk Cases offers a wide range of waterproof cases and storage solutions designed to protect your electronics from the most unforgiving conditions.
Using the latest in hydrophobic fabrics and nanotechnology, Nanuk has created some of the most robust and most waterproof cases available on the market today.
What Makes Nanuk Cases Unique?
With a distinctive, chamfered design and high-performance NK7 resin, Nanuk cases deliver both protection and an attractive appearance. While Nanuk’s case selection is still growing, it outperforms many established brands in color options (up to nine in most cases).
The Nanuk cases have all been tested to ensure they are completely watertight. Using a custom waterproof seal is essential to ensure a watertight seal that will last. Nanuk equipment cases feature a hollow core design that prevents material deformation or material fatigue.
Their use is quite widespread across many industries, particularly by law enforcement officials, first responders, audiovisual technicians, search and rescue workers, and professional and semi-professional sports teams (among other applications).
Features of the Nanuk Cases
- Waterproof seal.The case’s design and molding ensure a completely watertight seal. The integrated slide lock protects the cases from opening during transit, which clamps the PowerClaw latches.
- PowerClaw latch.As one of the most secure latching systems available for protective cases, the Nanuk power claw latch prevents accidental opening of the cases (even if dropped). It is also easy to operate and provides the case with a fully waterproof seal.
- Soft grip handle.This spring-loaded soft grip enables you to handle the case comfortably for a long distance, even if it is fully loaded.
- A durable, impact-resistant exterior.Nanuk cases have thick walls constructed from an ultra-tough, impact-resistant resin.
- Pressure relief valve.It is important to remember that changes in temperature, altitude, geographic location, and humidity can all influence the creation of a “vacuum lock.” A micro vent in NANUK’s products uses state-of-the-art technology to let air into the case while keeping water out. This valve automatically equalizes atmospheric pressure differentials.
- Lid Stay.The lid stay, included with some Nanuk cases, is another standard feature (allowing for easier access to the content and keeping the case open while carrying it).
- Wheels made of polyurethane allow large cases to move more quickly. All cases with wheels come with a retractable handle, too.
- Padlock Loops.You can lock the cases for increased security with the metal-reinforced padlock loops, which work with TSA locks when traveling abroad.
- Panel Mount / Bezel. In all NANUK instrument cases, they integrate the bezel system into the lower portion of the case so that you can easily attach a panel kit without drilling into the case.
We’ve Got the Case You Need
At Midwest Case Company, we are passionate about protecting your gear from the elements. We have a variety of products to help you safeguard and organize your precious cargo. From cases for kayaks to guitars, we have everything you need.
If you want to purchase a high-quality, waterproof Nanuk case, check out our website at midwestcasecompany.com. To learn more about our company and other products, contact us at email@example.com. To place an order, go to our website or call 614-924-7811.
Midwest Case Company
Excellent Customer Service Sets Us Apart from the Competition
Sales Office/Showroom · 1166-C Steelwood Road · Columbus, OH 43212