PelicanTM has a long history of making durable, waterproof cases for storing and transporting expensive camera equipment. The company introduced its first Pelican safety tool in 1976. Since then, they’ve come out with new designs and configurations. The Pelican Air Series cases are part of this newer line of cases claimed to be lighter than air and crushproof.
Benefits of Pelican Air Cases
Pelican Air’s lightweight design allows for performance without compromising durability. The cases are 40% lighter than other polymer cases, making them ideal for professionals looking to change the game. Pelican Air cases are strong and lightweight for the following reasons:
- Utilizes Pelican’s low-density, high-rebound HPXTM resin, a proprietary formula that rebounds without tearing the material
- The Honeycomb structure makes the material stronger than solid polymers
- The hollow parts are engineered from super-stiff “full box” sections
Pelican Air cases are ideal for protecting all kinds of equipment, regardless of size or shape. Protector cases from Pelican are manufactured with Pick N PluckTM shock-absorbent foam, prescored into small cubes. To create a protective cocoon, the item must be placed on foam, outlined in chalk, then the foam cubes removed.
Cases aren’t always one size fits all when it comes to protection. Pelican offers a wide range of configurations besides customizable inserts to protect your belongings and valuable business equipment.
Features of the Pelican Air Case
A balance of toughness and lightness makes the new Pelican Air cases the perfect solution for professionals from every field. In addition, the Pelican Air series has the ideal model for the pro looking for a more effortless user experience. Common Features for all Models include:
- Lightweight HPXTM polymer
- Polycarbonate Removable Cardholder with Front or Side Placement
- Strong Double-Throw Latches
- Gaskets that seal out water
- An automatic purge valve maintains air pressure
- A New Style of Lid – The Iconic Curve
- Protective stainless steel hasps
- Handles with rubber overmold
- Crushproof and Dustproof
- Divider system
- It includes a tub, two large dividers, six medium dividers, and three small dividers
- Nylex interior with Velcro compatibility
- Yellow interior for high visibility
- A set of elastic hold-down straps
- Felted exterior on a fully-sewn tub
- Included In all cases:
- Automatic purge valve
- Business card holder
- Wheeled cases:
- Steel bearing wheels that roll quietly
- Extending trolley handle
Pelican with TrekPak
With TrekPak, you get pre-assembled wall sections, locking pins, divider panels, and a foolproof cutting tool. You only need to lay out your gear, measure it, cut it, and lock the dividers in place with the steel U-pins.
At Midwest Case Company, We’ve Got the Case You Need
Pelican cases and the Air series are some of the best-selling waterproof cases on the market. We have all sorts of options, including size and color, so you can find what will work best for your needs—we’re proud to offer these rugged and resilient cases to our customers.
To learn more about Pelican Air Cases and why we believe they’re the best option for protecting your photography equipment, check out our website at midwestcasecompany.com. To learn more about our company and other products, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. To place an order, go to our website or call 614-924-7811.
Midwest Case Company
Excellent Customer Service Sets Us Apart from the Competition
Sales Office/Showroom · 1166-C Steelwood Road · Columbus, OH 43212